Aims and Beliefs
All friends of the Erasmus Foundation will be required to:
- (a) Endeavour to think less of ourselves and more of others, seeking to help the less fortunate and be not ashamed to undertake and perform tasks, however menial.
- (b) Ensure that our door be never closed against those in need and that we refuse help to no man or woman whatever their colour or creed.
- (c) Accept with humility the gifts which have been bestowed upon us and use them for the good of all humanity and the furtherance of the Natural Law.
- (d) Accept any members of the Animal Kingdom who are brought to us, that we attend to their needs and, if unable to save their lives, dispatch them without pain.
- (e) Endeavour to learn and understand the wondrous knowledge of the Universe, to implement it in our daily lives, to be not harsh with those who have not yet found enlightenment, but rather to try to open their eyes and minds so that they may come to realise the inner tranquillity and peace treasured by those who have come to awareness of The One God.
- (f) In no wise try to force our acceptance upon others but finding those who are keeping their minds open and seeking to learn the meaning of LIFE to the full, we offer them our knowledge and bring them to explore the avenues which we ourselves have already so joyously explored.
Copyright 2004 The Erasmus Foundation.
The Erasmus Foundation, Moat House, Banyards Green, Laxfield, Suffolk. IP13 8ER. Tel: 01986 798682.
Registered charity no.281458